News - NOSPR
Competition for the position of: orchestra musician - solo voice - FLUTE
The Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra in Katowice announces a competition for the position of:
ORCHESTRA MUSICIAN - SOLO VOICE - FLUTE
The auditions will take place on 12.10.2023 at the seat of NOSPR in Katowice, plac Wojciecha Kilara 1
Please submit your applications to NOSPR by post, Plac W. Kilara 1, 40-202 Katowice with the note “do Działu Personalnego” on the envelope; or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20.08.2023. Please title your email as follows: „Muzyk Orkiestrowy – głos solowy – Flet”. An application must contain a CV complete with a description of the candidate’s artistic achievements. The candidate must indicate whether they will require NOSPR’s accompaniment.
Only selected candidates will be invited to participate in the auditions. They will be informed about participation in the auditions no later than on 12.09.2023.
W. A. Mozart - Concerto in G major KV 313 1st and 2nd movement (without cadenza)
- F. Mendelssohn-Bartholdy - Scherzo from "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- J. Brahms - Symphony No. 4, 4th movement
E. Bozza - Image for solo flute
- L. van Beethoven - Leonora Overture No.3
- A.Dvořák - Symphony No. 8
- G. Bizet - Intermezzo from Carmen Suite No.2
- C. Debussy - Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun
- M. Ravel - Daphnis et Chloé
- R. Strauss- Salome "Dance of the Seven Veils"
- R. Strauss - Till Eulenspiegel
- S. Prokofiew - Peter And The Wolf
- I Stravinsky - Petrushka
- K. Szymanowski - Symphony No. 4
Sheet music for selected orchestra fragments will be emailed to persons qualified for the auditions.
Please add the following to your CV: Pursuant to art. 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27th April 2016 (EU Official Journal L 119 of 04.05.2016), I hereby consent to my personal data, exceeding that indicated in art. 221 of the Labour Code, included in the application sent by me, being processed by NOSPR for the purposes of the recruitment process.