The range of activities
The aim of the NOSPR is:
1) cultivating the traditions of the organizational predecessors of the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra;
2) showing the richness of Polish music and world heritage;
3) promotion of contemporary music creativity with particular emphasis on Polish music;
4) disseminating music culture in the country and abroad;
5) implementation of tasks for Polish Radio, including:
a) making music recordings and performing aerial concerts as part of the annually established standard.
b) participation in co-production recordings, events and events organized by Polish Radio.
6) implementation of tasks for the City of Katowice in the form of 8 symphonic concerts in the city of Katowice;
7) organizing concerts;
8) engaging outstanding Polish and foreign artists;
9) striving to reach the highest artistic level;
10) care for representativeness of music programs;
11) conducting promotional activities.